Monday 3 March 2014

Photography



“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” ― Karl Lagerfeld

Criteria of CAS – Creativity

Approximate time - 8 hours

Learning Outcome - Developing new skills

I have started a new activity that is Photography. Through this I will develop a new skill. I am a beginner in this activity. I would be posting photographs taken by me, and I would also try to be artistic. I think Photography is talking with pictures. Understanding what the photographer wants to say by that picture also needs an artistic mind. There many style in which a photographer can present his art. I am planning taking pictures of portfolios, nature, and sport etc.  I will show perseverance and commitment in this activity. Name of my blog is The Vision. Here is the link to my blog - http://thevisionofshafqatsyed.blogspot.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment