Thursday 12 December 2013

Making Greeting cards


Criteria of CAS – Creativity
Approximate time - 8 hours
Venue – D Y Patil International School, Nagpur
Date: 2 - 12 December 2013

Our target is to make 100-150 cards and then sell them to raise funds to help poor children.

Day1
We planned the activity and made a timetable for it. We requested our art teacher Mrs. Deepshri Halve to teach us, to make greeting cards. Today she taught us to make various simple type of greeting cards. I practiced by making 2-3 cards of every sample. Making greeting card is a very creative and difficult, as it requires great concentration. Today I gave 2 hours in this activity and made 4 finished greeting cards.






Day 2
Today I was prepared for the job. We tried something new, we worked collaboratively and divided our work. We worked as an assembly line. Everyone got different responsibilities.



I was given responsibility of cutting the paper and giving it form of a greeting card. I and Tanmay worked very fast Today I gave 2 hours on this activity.

Day 3
Today I worked with Himanshu Halve and Rucha Verma  in decoration department. This was a new challenge for me, as I had no experience in this. My classmates and art teacher helped me. Art and craft requires patience. Today while making greeting card i made many mistakes but after that I didn't. Today I gave 2 hours in this activity.





Day 4
Today my classmate Himanshu Halve learned quelling, so I took his place in the assembly line. The work was to take all the raw material and make greeting cards. This activity needed dedication and commitment. Today I gave 2 hours in this activity and completed my target of 10 cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment